Winter Sale Save 10% Code: Winter

ÔĽŅFree Shipping over $100!

Search

Search

Shipping Policy

ūüéĄMerry Christmas and ūüéČHappy New Year from DBC Baby Bedding Co.¬† The DBC Production Facility will be closed December 23rd to January 5th.ūü饬† General questions can be answered by the Customer Service Bot.

CURRENT SUPPLY CHAIN MAY DELAY RECEIPT OF FABRICS AND SUPPLIES TO PRODUCE ITEMS YOU PURCHASE.  Therefore, Delaying the production to ship your order. 

Patience during this time is much appreciated.

Check Your SCHEDULED SHIP DATE here--> Check Here!

Shipping times - This is the production time for your order:  Business Days do NOT include holidays or weekends.

  • Ready Ship Collection only items purchased, ship 7 business days from the purchase date.¬†
  • Boy, Girl, and Neutral Collections only items purchased, ship 20 Business Days from the purchase date.
  • Custom Bedding, Custom Coordinates, Custom Designs, Upgrades to Collections, and Change Design Fees ship 6-8 weeks from the purchase date.
  • Curtains and Valances ship 5 weeks from the purchase date
  • Burp Cloths and Bibs ship 10 Business Days from the purchase date
  • Outfits and gowns ship 10 Business Days from the purchase date.
  • Facebook Post Specials ship in 20 Business Days from the purchase date.
  • Minky Blankets ship 20 Business Days from the purchase date.

**Do note that All Items are Made to Order, and we do strive to fill orders in the time frames as listed above.**

 Carriers

We use the following carrier to deliver our orders: USPS

The estimated delivery time is provided by usps once tracking is emailed..  This is time it will approximately take USPS to deliver the order once it is ready to ship.

 Order Tracking

 Tracking is emailed when the order has shipped.

 Shipping Rates

 The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.

 Back Orders

All items are made to order, so there are no items that will be on back order.

Tie colors may be changed to an alternate color due to the lack of textiles available during the current times.

Returns-

There are no refunds.  And no returns or refunds on Custom Collections. 

For non custom collections if you do not like an item, there is a 25% restocking fee, shipping is not refundable, remaining 75% product price paid is issued as a store credit.

 Your order is made to order for you.

 **Orders ship complete and all together.**

 

Care Instructions:

Care instructions can be found on each products tag. 

Do not use Dreft or any Free and Clear soaps, as they are very harsh chemicals that will strip the colors out of the fabrics.  Do recommend Ivory Baby or Woolite Baby as these will clean your products without all the harsh chemicals.

Do not wash bumpers or dry them in the dryer.  They are spot clean or dry clean only.

For best and lasting results of the minky on blankets, once washed flop to fluff the minky, and hang to dry.  Do not use liquid softners, you can use softner beads.

 Sizes:

Bedding is made for standard cribs with mattress of 28x52x5.

Changing pad covers are made for a standard 2 sided 32x16x4 pad.  If you have a different style or size of pad, then that information will need to be provided at the checkout. 

Shipping Times

Shipping times - This is the production time for your order:  Business Days do NOT include holidays or weekends.

  • Ready Ship Collection only items purchased, ship 7 business days from the purchase date.¬†
  • Boy, Girl, and Neutral Collections only items purchased, ship 20 Business Days from the purchase date.
  • Custom Bedding, Custom Coordinates, Custom Designs, Upgrades to Collections, and Change Design Fees ship 6-8 weeks from the purchase date.
  • Curtains and Valances ship 5 weeks from the purchase date
  • Burp Cloths and Bibs ship 10 Business Days from the purchase date
  • Outfits and gowns ship 10 Business Days from the purchase date.
  • Facebook Post Specials ship in 20 Business Days from the purchase date.
  • Minky Blankets ship 20 Business Days from the purchase date.

**Do note that All Items are Made to Order, and we do strive to fill orders in the time frames as listed above.**

DBC Baby Bedding Co.