- Custom Bedding, Custom Coordinates, and Custom Designs ship 6-8 weeks from the purchase date.
- Ready to Ship Collection only items purchased, will ship 15 business days from the purchase date.
- Quick Ship Collection only items purchased, will ship 5-7 business days from the purchase date.
- Curtains and Valances ship 4 weeks from the purchase date
- Burp Cloths ship 5 business days from the purchase date
- Outfits and gowns ship 7-10 business days from the purchase date.
- Buy-Lay purchases will ship the ship time for the items plus 15 business days after the final payment.
- Live Shopping Specials ship in 15 business days from the purchase date.
- Cribs ship in 7 business days direct from the manufacturer. Unless it is on backorder, and will ship accordingly to the stock date.
Do note that All Items are Made to Order, and we do strive to fill orders in the time frames as listed above.
We use the following carrier to deliver our orders: USPS
The estimated delivery time is provided at the checkout. This is time it will approximately take USPS to deliver the order once it is ready to ship.
Tracking is emailed when the order has shipped.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
All items are made to order, so there are no items that will be on back order.
Tie colors may be changed to an alternate color due to the lack of textiles available during the current times.
There are no refunds.
If you do not like an item, there is a 25% restocking fee, shipping is not refundable, remaining 75% product price paid is issued as a store credit.
**Orders ship complete and all together.**
Buy-Lay Payment Plan Option:
The 20% down payment is not refundable if the order is canceled. Once the last payment is made, the order will ship 15 additional business days after that payment.
Care instructions can be found on each products tag.
Do not use Dreft or any Free and Clear soaps, as they are very harsh chemicals that will strip the colors out of the fabrics. Do recommend Ivory Baby or Woolite Baby as these will clean your products without all the harsh chemicals.
Do not wash bumpers or dry them in the dryer. They are spot clean or dry clean only.
For best and lasting results of the minky on blankets, once washed flop to fluff the minky, and hang to dry. Do not use liquid softners, you can use softner beads.
Bedding is made for standard cribs with mattress of 28x52x5.
Changing pad covers are made for a standard 2 sided 32x16x4 pad. If you have a different style or size of pad, then that information will need to be provided at the checkout.